- Office Genk
- Programming experience required
As a consultant at GPS, it is your mission to digitise an HR department in order to create more space, time and attention for the person behind the employee. You do this for SMEs and medium-sized companies with a focus on the regions of Antwerpen, Limburg and Vlaams-Brabant. As the GPS face of the customer, you strive to make each customer a true ambassador.
You implement our solution for time-saving personnel administration, planning and flawless payroll. In doing so, you will train a wide variety of users to work with the system as ‘masters’. In short, you build the ship and make the captain so that they can go to sea on their own!
What do you do at GPS?
If you and GPS are a match, you will take on the following tasks in the team:
- Analysing your assignment and the client-specific context
- Communicating with, mostly, the HR department of the client
- Installing the necessary software on servers
- Configuring the system tailored to the customer’s needs
- Programming performance calculations
- Giving training to end users
You can count on knowledge and help from colleagues during training sessions, 1-1’s and/or ad hoc.
How do you match with us?
To become a GPS employee, a certain match is required to pass the selection:
- Bachelor or equivalent through proven competences
- Already experienced/knowledge of IT, programming and databases
- Affinity with HR and/or social legislation is a plus
- Speaking excellent Dutch and good English
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- Flexible but at the same time able to stay in the driver’s seat
- Communicatively strong: understand and speak the customer’s language
- Ability to analyse problems and come up with a pragmatic solution
- Taking responsibility to proactively achieve the intended end result
- Actively expand your knowledge, put it into practice and dare to take initiative
How do we match you?
A match only works if you are also eager to become a GPS employee:
- At GPS, you become part of a growing and healthy company with 45 great employees. You will get plenty of chances and opportunities to show yourself and grow.
- As a 2nd generation family business with a flat structure, our values are deep in our DNA. Namely: customer-oriented, in full confidence, in healthy balance, in full development and with due pride.
- We invest in our people so that they can shape their personal development. This happens through both educational programmes and additional training courses. So you never stand still!